Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2023
VideaHealth is a cutting-edge AI-powered solution for dentistry, developed by a team of seasoned leaders, engineers, AI scientists, and clinicians spun out of MIT. Our vision is to be the first company to diagnose a billion people globally. Our product is already used by thousands of dental clinicians to improve the quality of care through faster diagnoses, increase operating efficiencies, and improved patient understanding.
About the Position:
We are expanding rapidly within the Dental Support Organization (DSO) space in dentistry and searching for an enterprising Account Executive brimming with motivation and a strong drive for success. This role is designed for a dynamic go-getter who excels in high-energy settings and is eager to be at the forefront of dental innovation, steering our growth and the uptake of dental AI.
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals, consistently achieving sales targets and demonstrating a relentless drive to succeed.
- Engage C-suite decision-makers within the DSO sector, identifying their specific needs and pain points to secure new business and expand market reach.
- Conduct persuasive presentations, demonstrating the value of VideaHealth's AI solutions in increasing diagnostic precision, enhancing patient care, and optimizing operational efficiency.
- Exhibit a high degree of precision in sales forecasting, ensuring reliable and dependable revenue predictions to support business planning and decision-making.
- Collaborate closely with our Customer Success team to drive expansion efforts in alignment with customer needs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and leverage deep industry knowledge to act as a trusted advisor to dental professionals, guiding them through the digital transformation in dental care.
- Attend customer meetings and industry conferences as required to nurture leads and close deals.
- Act as a client advocate and be the voice of the client internally to refine the client experience including client implementation, onboarding, and product experience
- 6+ years of B2B sales experience, including 3+ years of proven success selling technology to DSO’s.
- Enterprise strategic sales experience, demonstrating an ability to navigate complex sales cycles and effectively engage with high-level decision-makers.
- Demonstrated self-starter with a robust history of outstanding sales achievements.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.Flexibility to travel to customer meetings, company events, and conferences as required.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work towards meeting multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to embrace the world of artificial intelligence.
- Agility and resourcefulness in problem-solving and strategy adjustment.
- Preferred start-up experience and understanding the unique experience it entails.
- Preferred bachelor's degree or higher.
- Customer Obsession - everything starts and ends with the customer.
- Bias for Action - we move fast, really fast.
- Extreme Ownership - we get things done no matter what.
- Growth Mindset - we seek comfort in learning and acting, not knowing.
- One Team - we win and lose together.
VideaHealth is supported by some of the best investors in the world, having raised over $27M in Venture Capital from Tier 1 investors such as Spark Capital (Twitter, SnapChat, SmileDirectClub), Zetta Venture (Kaggle), and Pillar VC (PillPack), as well as angel investors such as Frederic Kerrest (Co-founder of Okta). Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, and many other outlets.
If you want to join a breakthrough healthtech company and help accelerate its impact and growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!