Customer Success Manager
Verusen is a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide visibility, digitization and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply chains. The company’s AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP instances/systems while providing accurate MDM across the enterprise to optimize inventory costs. Intelligent controls enforce inventory procedures to help prevent future inventory spikes, while predictive capabilities optimize allocation and procurement needs. The result is a data foundation you can trust to move quickly to innovate and support related Industry 4.0 initiatives.
Verusen is venture-backed by leading investors from San Francisco to Boston, and is a Signature Company at Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Partnerships including SAP and Accenture. Verusen is a portfolio company of SAP.iO.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who is not just willing but wanting to roll up their sleeves to help us build a world-class SaaS offering for the world's most complex supply chains. Our ideal team member will help lead customers post-implementation to achieve long-term, sustainable success with Verusen. The Customer Success Manager will help drive value for our customer stakeholders understanding the personas and value available to each. Our Customer Success Manager will help align our product strategy, engineering efforts, and go-to-market initiatives.
Our Customer Success Manager needs to be passionate about understanding customers and finding solutions to real customer problems--get down to the why. Customer empathy is paramount. Our team, customers, investors, and partners have a high bar for strong ROI and speed to value, the ideal candidate will be a tactical Customer Success Manager who excels at continuous discovery and agile delivery.
- Drive customer retention through renewals, and help execute upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs and help customers achieve success with the Verusen platform and knowledge base
- Develop strong relationships with our customers to become a trusted partner and work towards mutual success while engaging with the many levels of stakeholders of our customers from central executive leadership to managers working in production facilities
- Craft and prioritize initiatives for the customer journey that facilitates long-term value for each customer and improves their experience
- Help drive new product capability rollouts including documentation and training
- Coordinate and deliver quarterly business and partnership reviews to ensure alignment of customer and Verusen company goals
- Work closely with the account team for seamless transitions from onboarding to adoption and ultimately value creation
- Provide Level 1 support, and triage for Level 2 / 3 technical support
- Be the Verusen liaison for customers, and be the customer liaison for Verusen
- 2-4 years of experience as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer success or customer support professional supporting Enterprise customers in a high-touch capacity is a MUST
- Familiarity with tools to analyze customer engagement trends and experience developing action plans based on those trend analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present product concepts, strategy, and vision to internal and external teams. Must be comfortable communicating with customers at all organizational levels, from individual contributors to executives
- Experience using tools to track customer requests and trouble tickets
- Strong technical analysis of data with SQL is desirable to help support and troubleshoot with customers
- Ability to adapt to fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows
- Knowledge of and experience in Supply Chain or Inventory Management is preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment is a plus
What we offer
- Learning from the best - passionate co-workers and a hands-on and engaged leadership team
- A competitive salary, equity and commission model
- Excellent benefits, including leave policies
- Work that matters
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Verusen, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support a diverse culture, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.