Strategic Partnerships Manager
Who we are
Tractable is an Artificial Intelligence company bringing the speed and insight of Applied AI to visual assessment. Trained on millions of data points, our AI-powered solutions connect everyone involved in insurance, repairs, and sales of homes and cars – helping people work faster and smarter, while reducing friction and waste.
Founded in 2014, Tractable is now the AI tool of choice for world-leading insurance and automotive companies. Our solutions unlock the potential of Applied AI to transform the whole recovery ecosystem, from assessing damage and accelerating claims and repairs to recycling parts. They help make response to recovery up to ten times faster – even after full-scale disasters like floods and hurricanes.
Tractable has a world-class culture, backed up by our team, making us a global employer of choice!
We're a diverse team, uniting individuals of over 40 different nationalities and from varied backgrounds, with machine learning researchers and motor engineers collaborating together on a daily basis. We empower each team member to have tangible impact and grow their own scope by intentionally building a culture centred around collaboration, transparency, autonomy and continuous learning.
What you will do
As the Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, establishing, and nurturing strategic product partnerships within our ecosystem. You will act as a program manager working across functional teams to meet internal strategic goals and will be a key driver in expanding partner participation and influence across the organization, from creation of shared use cases and revenue expansion to customer retention. Your ability to cultivate relationships, negotiate win-win outcomes, create cross-functional alignment and orchestrate joint partner initiatives will play a pivotal role in shaping Tractable’s future and growth trajectory.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize potential partners that align with Tractable's goals and objectives. Develop a robust partner pipeline to drive growth opportunities
- Design and implement a partner management system to maintain a single source of truth for partner history, activities, and relationship status
- Develop KPIs to assess the effectiveness of the overall partnership program. Proactively monitor and optimize results using a data-driven approach
- Act as the single point of contact with existing and potential partners and foster strong relationships at all levels. Proactively keep key partners engaged, incentivized and invested in the partnership as we grow our respective business together
- Provide regular progress updates on all the partner efforts across the entire organization and enable faster and better informed partner-related decisions across functions
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing to create value propositions, joint offerings, and go-to-market strategies. Carefully curate and engage with the right partner at the right time to shorten deal cycle, drive revenue growth and improve customer retention
- Work across Product, Engineering and Data teams to understand their needs and help in recruiting partners and building traction. Increase partner data sharing across products where feasible to gain economies of scale
- Lead or support negotiations with partners to establish mutually beneficial terms and conditions. Establish partnership governance models that outline responsibilities, meeting cadence and joint success metrics
- Stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies to drive innovation and maintain our competitive edge
- Manage the budget and expenses for all partner needs across the entire organization
What you need to be successful
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B partnership role or equivalent relationship or program management role in Sales, Business Development or top-tier Consulting
- Working knowledge of technology solutions in the auto and property ecosystem is a plus
- Exceptional at cultivating and maintaining relationships to connect and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and generate value-added insights to benefit the partnership ecosystem
- Outside the box thinking with the ability to connect the dots and identify innovative partnership opportunities that drive revenue growth
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a proven track record of driving results and exceeding goals while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in structuring, negotiating, and closing partnership agreements that drive mutual value for all parties involved
- Comfortable working across diverse cultures and time zones. Flexibility to travel within the US and internationally
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary and commission plan [salary range approximately $170,000 to $185,000 annually]
- Generous equity package
- 401k plan
Time off and flexible working
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Ability to work from abroad for up to 6 weeks/year
- Competitive maternity + paternity leave
- Flexible hours and hybrid working
- Additional leave to support you when you need it, including sick pay, compassionate leave, or paid time-off to recharge after an intense work period
Support for your health and wellbeing
- Private health, vision and dental coverage
- Mental health and career coaching through Sanctus
- Free annual Headspace subscription
- L&D budget to use on Learnerbly (our learning platform)
At Tractable, we are committed to building a diverse team and inclusive workplace where people’s varied backgrounds and experiences are valued and recognised.
We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and offer equal opportunities without discrimination.