Technical Account Manager
You will have the opportunity to conduct research, investigate and debug product deployment issues, and plan configurations for our customers. Additionally, you will utilize monitoring tools to identify, resolve and/or escalate issues to the Product and Engineering teams. In this role, you will assist in the preparation of new installations and coordinate with Customers for organizing the prescribed environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with clients while you assess and gather requirements, map processes, and execute delivery plans
- Assist clients with product and technical aspects of the Skan offering and deployment design
- Effectively communicate with the client and cross-functional internal departments to ensure all project requirements and milestones are understood and delivered according to the project plan
- Plan and operate deployment, configurations, operationalization, and monitor Skan operations.
- Assist customers with problem resolution and coordinate product clarifications as well as assistance
- Collaborate with Customer SMEs, understand their business processes, and desired outcomes, and validate reports
- Create and present executive reports and updates
- Exemplify leadership in building our culture, product direction, evangelization and developing strong relationships with customers
- Coordinate with internal teams to achieve ambitious deployment schedules