As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for building, modulating and understanding the data produced by the tool to efficiently transform the data into customer friendly dashboards which show business value insights as part of Skan implementation for our prospects and current customers. You will work closely with our Customer Success and Service Delivery teams in understanding, discovering, defining and quantifying potential business value improvements that Skan can help achieve. The role will be focused on modifying or creating dashboards so that the customer realizes the value of Skan’s data. You will also participate in standardizing templates and value driven outcomes by industry and process which can be subsequently leveraged in similar projects. You will have the opportunity to use data to drive business decisions, write SQL queries, data mine and visualize techniques.
What You’ll Do:
- Ability to interpret data and build/modify dashboards jointly with customers, and based on data, propose potential process improvement solutions with internal teams and customer stakeholders.
- Work with data to arrive at key metrics and KPI’s for our customers. E.g. NPS (Net Promoter Score), FPR (First Pass Rate) etc.
- Create dashboards with a high level of creativity to bring out powerful business value through insights and stories and present to internal stakeholders.
- Uncover trends and correlations through data mining and analysis to develop insights that can improve the business and help make effective decisions.
- Analyze unique operational data to find new and deep insights that bring our customers' value.
- Utilize Power BI and experiment with infographics to make our rich data as actionable as possible.
- Collaborate and innovate with our data science team to unlock new value drivers from our data.
- Participate in customer value engineering meetings and gain first-hand experience on business value.
- Participate in standardizing the value engineering framework and report templates at Skan.