Technical TA - US (Contractual)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Key Responsibility Area:
- Must have experience in full Life Cycle of Recruiting (screening resumes, assessing profiles on technical queries & interviews, closing of candidates and responsibilities till joining of candidates).
- Have complete knowledge of US IT Recruitment industry, with regards to Contract, Contract-to-Hire and Full-Time positions.
- Ability to understand the technical requirements and submit profiles on time.
- Must have experience in hiring all levels of technical candidates.
- Ability to work as a good team player, screening, Maintaining & building the candidate database.
- Sound knowledge of IT requirements technologies and the latest trends.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in international/ US Recruitment/ North American.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have.
- Proven track record of successfully filling IT positions with qualified candidates.
- Strong knowledge of IT technologies and terminology.
- Familiarity with various sourcing techniques and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess candidates' technical skills and cultural fit.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Should be highly adaptable to new technologies and business environments.