Marketing & Communications
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
As a Content Marketer, you will be responsible for developing and executing inbound marketing strategies to –
- Build a brand identity and online presence through the creation and dissemination of content
- Generate Inbound leads via content marketing, SEO & SEM strategies
- Create marketing collaterals like value propositions and case studies to promote the platform & support sales team
- Manage content creation, distribution, and promotion across various channels, including website, social media, email, blogs, and other digital platforms.
- Ensure all content is consistent with the company's brand guidelines and standards.
- Monitor and analyze content performance metrics to evaluate the success of content strategy and make data-driven decisions
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in content marketing, SEO, and social media marketing.
- Optimize content considering SEO, Google Analytics & other content optimization tools/platforms
- Analyze web traffic metrics to drive more traffic & engage visitors
- Ensure a strong web presence
Requirements & Skills
- 8+ years of experience in content marketing or a similar role.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with content management systems, email marketing platforms, and social media management tools.
- Experience with SEOMoz/ SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Ads & Google Search Console
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision-making
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience with keyword research and analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills