VP - Head of Marketing
Skan.ai is recruiting a passionate and innovative global head of marketing, who will provide strategic direction to the marketing team, evolve the function into a best in-class organization, develop and deliver our go-to-market strategy and enhance brand and product awareness across Skan’s global footprint.
The executive will play a key role on Skan’s leadership team. Skan is looking for marketing leader to spearhead its next phase of growth with an emphasis on scaling demand generation in a highly complex and competitive market.
The “VP of marketing” will provide end-to-end marketing expertise, including product marketing, brand management, digital customer experience, thought leadership, demand generation, channel management, Marketing operations and data insights and marketing technology.
• Demand Generation:
Define and deliver effective lead generation activities that fuel pipeline growth. Focus on the customer journey and appropriate segmentation to produce not only leads into the pipeline, but also tracking through to revenue. Create and manage a multi-channel marketing plan that includes digital, print, social media promotions. Lead the development and execution of targeted marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty.
• Product and Strategic Marketing:
Create and own the customer engagement and marketing strategy for new and existing products and features. Develop a compelling product narrative and value proposition for Skan product offerings. Develop and own product positioning, messaging and value propositions that differentiate Skan solutions in the marketplace.
Work with the marketing creative and digital teams to create engaging audience-specific content, including case studies, solution briefs, web content, presentations, data sheets, whitepapers, battlecards and sales playbooks that can be utilized globally.
• Analyst relations:
Plan, deliver and monitor all analyst interactions, briefings and drive continued growth in Skan’s leadership position across analyst ratings. Track Analyst evaluations ( magic quadrants, waves etc).
Project manage analyst evaluation process including customer references. Help explain and promote Skan positioning in analyst reports for internal ( sales) and external ( client) audiences.
Manage and negotiate annual research firm subscriptions and seats, reports licensing, ensure compliance with licensing terms.
• Brand Development:
Be visionary, leverage data and market insights, and think strategically to develop and refine Skan’s brand and positioning while operationalizing and ensuring consistent execution of the marketing message through all market-facing channels.
• Thought leadership:
Be an ambassador of Skan across media and channels through direct contribution to content creation and presentations.
• Marketing Analytics and Operations:
Establish a set of key performance indicators and provide consistent reporting against the marketing team’s objectives.
• Team Leadership:
Attract, develop and retain strong talent. Instill best practices and continue to develop and structure a performance-based marketing team that efficiently executes on the organization’s goals.
• Financial accountability:
Keep a close track of marketing spend with clear alignment to ROI and goals established by management team.
- Need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field; MBA preferred
- 10+ Years of Global Marketing Leadership, ideally within high-growth, B2B technology business.
- Must be comfortable operating in an entrepreneurial, data-driven culture.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team to achieve goals.
- Proven experience developing and implementing successful marketing strategies that drive revenue growth and customer engagement.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to inform decision-making and optimize marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Entrepreneurial spirit/attitude, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Work with distributed global teams in a fast-paced start-up environmen
- Good to have:
- A track record of success in well-funded early-stage companies or Series B companies·
- You are skilled at being able to build connections between overall business objectives and the day-to-day work items translating information into actions ·
- Experience using project management tools and SFDC.
Something looks off?