Chief of Staff
People & HR, Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
The Chief of Staff works closely with the executive team, overseeing many different business functions including ops, recruiting, and marketing. Your impact will be ingrained into the company's DNA.
The Power of AI
In today's world, AI models are at the heart of countless businesses, transforming industries and streamlining processes. From Google Translate's language mastery to Amazon's personalized shopping recommendations, AI-driven solutions are shaping the way we live and work.
Unlock the Potential of Data Pipelines
At Linea, we empower companies to harness the full potential of their AI models by simplifying and automating the creation of data pipelines. Our groundbreaking product enables data engineers to generate pipelines directly from data science notebooks, track data flows and lineage, and swiftly identify and resolve issues. Leveraging reusable components extracted from existing pipelines, data engineers can efficiently build and update pipelines for optimal performance.
The Linea Legacy
Our origins stem from UC Berkeley's RISELab, where the founders of Databricks came from. Our world-class team comprises not only 3 of the roughly 10 global experts in our cutting-edge technology, but also a wealth of industry experience in MLOps from leading AI organizations such as LinkedIn, Google, Scale AI, Domino Data Lab, Microsoft, and NASA.
Backed by Industry Titans
We're proud to have the support of renowned advisors and investors, including the co-founders of Databricks and Kaggle, as well as the former US Chief Data Scientist. We've been fortunate to receive a significant amount of seed stage funding from top-tier venture funds, including .406, Zetta, Canvas, Essence, and Costanoa
Join us in revolutionizing the AI-driven landscape and unlock the future of data pipelines with Linea.
- Cold user outreach
- Track funnel metrics
- Create and manage technical evangelism and marketing strategies
- Work with PR partner to run social media accounts
- Organize user community events
- Hiring sourcing & outreach
- Monitor hiring pipelines and track metrics
- Manage ops
- Meticulous organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new things.
- Structured about how to prioritize work and time.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Experience with budget management
- Prior experience with operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions