HASH is building the open-source stack for simulation. We’re on a mission to reduce information failure by making powerful simulation and decision-making tools available to everybody.
About this role
As an early member of our Operations team, you will be defining and building infrastructure that will allow us to execute and scale. You will work closely with Business Leadership, as well as cross functionally, to inform and drive results.
In addition to Operations, you will engage closely with other parts of the business, including Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
For this role we are specifically looking for applicants based in London, England (or willing and able to relocate).
- Creating scalable systems for support, sales, marketing
- Taking ownership of special projects spanning multiple areas of the business, including legal, finance, and go-to-market
- Developing and interpreting business forecasts and analyses supporting the CEO and Board
- First-class degree (or equivalent) in any subject
- Desire and ability to cope with the pace and change expected at a high-growth, high-expectations startup
- Exceptionally self-motivated, "smart and gets things done", capable of individual problem-solving, multi-tasking, and project planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English required)
- Prior experience in Operations is not required, but may be beneficial (in particular if at a high-growth startup)
- A demonstrable interest in operational analysis, strategy or finance
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and generous equity
- At least 30 days of global annual holiday
- Tax-optimized salary sacrifice pension available