About this role
We’re hiring an experienced Product Designer motivated by the opportunity to deliver outstanding experiences for our users and help define our vision as a product design team—a ground floor opportunity in a design-first startup.Join our fast-growing team to get autonomy, ownership, and have significant impact across the entire product, brand, and marketing stack. You will be responsible for the HASH design system and UI, working directly with our Design Lead (Maggie Appleton). We're hiring globally for this role, provided a working day overlap of at least 3-4 hours/day with London (Europe).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, comfortable speaking with users as well as colleagues.
- Experience collaborating with internal product stakeholders, including members of technical staff. You must be willing to own products from start to finish.
- Mastery of digital product design software (you will use Figma at HASH, but expertise with Sketch/Adobe XD suffices).
- Minimum 3 years (or equivalent experience) at a high-calibre tech startup, or digital product studio.
- Ability to design and build high fidelity prototypes for fast iteration and testing.
- First-class portfolio and ability to explain design decisions & negotiate tradeoffs. Your portfolio should evidence your ability to end-to-end design UX/UI for digital products.
Nice to have
- Knowledge graph or other network, data, or simulation-specific visualization work within your portfolio.
- Prior experience outside of pure design: in either product management, or data science.
- A frontend development background is not required, but experience building styled components and working in the codebase of a modern React application will be beneficial if possessed.
- Prior experience in visual/interaction design, branding & identity, and typography.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and generous equity
- At least 30 days of global annual holiday
- US-based candidates: access to a 401(k) and fully comprehensive health insurance
- A range of other country and location-specific benefits. Let us know where you’re applying from!