Fixie is using AI to rethink how the world builds software systems. We envision a future of software systems comprised of AI-powered agents that interact with humans, and each other, using natural language.
We are developing the first enterprise platform for building applications using Large Language Models, such as GPT-3. Using the Fixie platform, developers can harness the power of LLMs to interface to a wide range of data sources, APIs, external systems, and tools, enabling an entirely new way to build software. Fixie extends the capabilities of systems like ChatGPT with arbitrary connections to the outside world.
We are looking for Founding AI Engineers to join our team. You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks:
- Training and fine-tuning Large Language Models performing a wide range of tasks in the domains of language, vision, generative art, video, and more.
- Interfacing Large Language Models to external systems, APIs, and tools.
- Developing methods to improve efficiency, correctness, and quality of LLMs.
- Building tools to measure model quality and performance.
- Experience with existing large language models and generative models is a must. Experience developing and training models in PyTorch is ideal.
We're based in Seattle.
You should be:
- An incredibly strong coder with a track record of contributions to AI products and systems.
- Experienced with Large Language Models or other generative AI models.
- Highly skilled in Python and, ideally, PyTorch or TensorFlow.
- Able to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- A great communicator and team player.