Commercial Sales Executive
Faro Health aims to improve lives by helping life sciences companies answer complex clinical questions, simply, efficiently and effectively. Our software platform is used to orchestrate complex clinical development with a single source of truth. It brings words, data and teams together, empowering researchers to design more intelligent trials, master complexity and reach milestones faster.
We are seeking a Commercial Sales Executive to execute and lead sales activities within the life sciences space calling on mid-size pharma and biotech companies. In this role you will engage with new as well as current customers to identify needs and propose solutions from our suite of services and technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts and building a strategic plan to reach goals
- Initiate and own the entire sales cycle from initial outreach, demo of the Faro platform, to contract execution
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and field intelligence
- Generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services
- Reporting and recording all sales activities in a web-based CRM system
- Proposal generation as well negotiating terms and conditions with clients
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders in multiple product areas to exchange feedback and needs of the client