Senior Product Marketing Manager, Life Sciences
Domino Data Lab
Who we are
Domino Data Lab powers model-driven businesses with its leading Enterprise AI platform trusted by over 20% of the Fortune 100. Domino accelerates the development and deployment of data science work while increasing collaboration and governance. With Domino, enterprises worldwide can develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, and much more. Founded in 2013, Domino is backed by Coatue Management, Great Hill Partners, Highland Capital, Sequoia Capital and other leading investors. For more information, visit www.domino.ai
What we are building
Our Product Marketing team at Domino serves as the beacon for the customer's perspective and leads the charge in articulating Domino's narrative. We define and mold our marketing initiatives, fueled by ambitious objectives to enhance our go-to-market triumphs and outperform in the competitive landscape.
As an Industry Product Marketing Manager at Domino, you will guide messaging, content and GTM programs for Healthcare/Life Sciences vertical, one of our priority industries. You will work with sales, industry SMEs, marketing and our customers to build awareness, demand generation and sales enablement programs that help achieve pipeline goals. You will also create thought leadership content through editorials, blogs, white papers, industry and partner events. This role reports to the VP of Product Marketing.
What your impact will be
- Developing messaging and content that clearly communicate the capabilities of the Domino platform, the unique value it offers, and solutions that are relevant to the Healthcare/Life Sciences industry.
- Partnering with marketing teams to create targeted campaigns for technical practitioners and business leaders.
- Responsible for crafting the core messaging and content for various digital programs, field marketing, sales engagements, and channel marketing.
- To raise awareness, you will create targeted content such as infographics, ebooks, articles, blogs, videos, and other customer-facing materials.
- You will work with customers to develop compelling content for high-profile speaking engagements, customer case studies, videos, and brand campaigns.
- Managing industry solution product launches working closely with cross-functional teams.
- In order to develop content that resonates with the target audience, you will need to research customer and market trends.
- Collaboration with subject matter experts to build sales tools, enablement, and training materials, such as sales plays, sales presentations, battlecards, and prospecting templates.
What we look for in this role
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, solution marketing or industry marketing for an enterprise software or SaaS company targeting the life sciences and healthcare industry.
- Strong understanding of the personas and use cases for analytics and AI in the life sciences industry, deeper knowledge of R&D, and broad knowledge of commercial and manufacturing.
- Portfolio of impactful messaging, marketing content and sales enablement materials (e.g. ebooks, battlecards, presentations) – this is a must-have!
- Understanding of cloud, big data, data analytics, data warehouse, machine learning or AI technologies and their application in life sciences data sets and problems is a plus
- Experience presenting at conferences/seminars, enabling field teams
What we value
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company