Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
Domino Data Lab
Who we are
Domino Data Lab powers model-driven businesses with its leading Enterprise AI platform trusted by over 20% of the Fortune 100. Domino accelerates the development and deployment of data science work while increasing collaboration and governance. With Domino, enterprises worldwide can develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, and more. Founded in 2013, Domino is backed by Coatue Management, Great Hill Partners, Highland Capital, Sequoia Capital and other leading investors, including NVIDIA and Snowflake. For more information, visit www.domino.ai
What we are building
Our Product Marketing team at Domino serves as the beacon for the customer's perspective and leads the charge in articulating Domino's narrative. We define and mold our marketing initiatives, fueled by ambitious objectives to enhance our go-to-market triumphs and outperform in the competitive landscape. The Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing, reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, will lead an integrated customer advocacy and reference program, helping us tell the most powerful stories and driving awareness and thought leadership.
What your impact will be
In this role your impact would be in the following areas:
- Customer advocacy program: Design and drive an integrated customer advocacy program tailored to Domino's enterprise customer base, and bring compelling stories to life in our sales and marketing journeys with strategies for engagement, content, feedback, and success metrics.
- Customer Champions Program: Build long-lasting relationships with our customers, identify and cultivate our customer champions - both executives and practitioners - who can provide testimonials and speak at events. You will also be the advocate for customers internally to bring their stories to life across all channels.
- Content: Closely collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, and C-level leadership and create a library of case studies, testimonials, videos, blogs, webinars, etc., showcasing the customer's thought leadership and Domino's value and outcomes. Coordinate third-party customer validation for product and partnership announcements and manage customer participation in PR and AR opportunities.
- Process: Build and maintain a scalable process for a comprehensive record of all references, permissions, contacts, ongoing activities, and testimonials.
- Feedback: Set up regular touch points with customers to collect feedback and suggestions and identify areas of improvement.
- Review programs: Grow Domino's 3rd party review programs such as G2, and Gartner Peer Insights.
- Metrics: Implement a dashboard or a system to track and measure the success of customer advocacy initiatives.
What we look for in this role
- 7+ years of proven experience in customer advocacy, reference program management, or a related role in a B2B enterprise software or technology company, including in a startup environment.
- Strong track record in bootstrapping and scaling customer advocacy and reference programs, particularly in an enterprise context.
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture enduring relationships with enterprise customers, from practitioners to leadership/executives.
- Proficiency in developing compelling customer stories in various formats, such as case studies, customer videos, webinars, and speaking engagements.
- Experience seamlessly integrating customer success stories into sales and marketing journeys for maximum impact.
- Expertise in defining and implementing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for tracking the success of customer advocacy programs.
- Previous experience managing and growing 3rd party review programs, including platforms like G2 and Peer Insights, is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach to decision-making and program optimization.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration abilities for effective cross-functional teamwork.
- Familiarity with industry-specific requirements and regulations related to customer advocacy and reference programs.
What we value
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company