VP, Demand Generation
Domino Data Lab
Who we are
Domino Data Lab powers model-driven businesses with its leading Enterprise AI platform trusted by over 20% of the Fortune 100. Domino accelerates the development and deployment of data science work while increasing collaboration and governance. With Domino, enterprises worldwide can develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, and much more. Founded in 2013, Domino is backed by Coatue Management, Great Hill Partners, Highland Capital, Sequoia Capital and other leading investors.
What we are building
The Demand Generation team at Domino is the core of our engine to drive valuable and meaningful engagements with the right audiences by leveraging:
- Website: growing Domino.ai’s quality, traffic, SEO performance, conversion and personalization to make it an authority in the AI market, and the beacon of our integrated campaigns.
- Channels: Drive performance of the multiple touchpoints in the Domino experience, including email, digital ads, content syndication, and paid search.
- Campaigns: Build integrated, multitouch campaigns on industry and technology themes targeted at data science executives and leaders.
- ABM: Maintain visibility on target accounts (customers and prospects) and drive targeting for marketing and sales campaigns.
What your impact will be
- Build the organization and execution to scale demand generation
- Define the campaign mechanics to efficiently contribute to Domino’s growth with a marketing-originated pipeline
- Lay the foundation for ABM at Domino
What we look for in this role
- Experience in roles combining strategy and execution with a revenue/pipeline number accountability
- Design and implementation of Account-Based Marketing strategies in an Enterprise (Fortune 2000 accounts) context
- Working with major partners (such as cloud providers) to supercharge growth marketing activities
What we value
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company