Director, Partnerships & Alliances
Domino Data Lab
Who we are
Domino Data Lab powers model-driven businesses with its leading Enterprise AI platform trusted by over 20% of the Fortune 100. Domino accelerates the development and deployment of data science work while increasing collaboration and governance. With Domino, enterprises worldwide can develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, and much more. Founded in 2013, Domino is backed by Coatue Management, Great Hill Partners, Highland Capital, Sequoia Capital and other leading investors.
What we are building
Domino is looking for an experienced Partnerships Executive with a demonstrable record of success to grow our partner program in the EMEA region. The EMEA Partner Director will be responsible for finding and managing partners including GSIs, RSI & VARs as well as managing regional relationships with Technology Alliance partners.
In this role, you will collaborate with your Partner counterparts to identify, define, prioritize, and launch industry-specific solutions and offerings, while also building and executing on a comprehensive go-to-market plan to accelerate adoption of the Domino Enterprise MLOps Platform through your partners. Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with partners and with the Domino sales field. You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing day-to-day partner interactions.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with enterprise customers and partner sales executives. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions.
What your impact will be
- Identify and recruit key partners in EMEA
- Grow revenue by mapping accounts and driving alignment with Domino and Partner Account Executives
- Scale out Domino’s EMEA Partner program - create joint solution offerings and develop mindshare for Domino with partners
- Drive the enablement track for partner associates to be trained & certified.
- Facilitate marketing activities with partners in EMEA
What we look for in this role
- 10 years+ experience of Alliances Management experience
- Significant knowledge of the EMEA Partner market landscape
- Experience working with GSI’s, Local SI’s, Technology Partners and Distributors
- Experience recruiting and on-boarding new partnerships across the whole lifecycle
- Enterprise software sales experience and discipline to generate new opportunities with strong focus on pipeline tracking and deal execution
- Those that have defined and delivered joint solutions with large partners
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and influence senior-level partner executives
What we value
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company