Partner Marketing Manager
At Constructor, we value diversity, creativity, and innovation. As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that values your skills and contributions. We are looking for a motivated and results-driven marketer with a passion for building partnerships and driving revenue growth.
You’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Excited to build the foundation of a growing partner marketing program;
- Are a proactive problem-solver;
- Have excellent communications and project management skills;
- We value curiosity, a data-driven approach to marketing, and a willingness to take risks and try new things.
Constructor powers product search and discovery for some of the largest retailers in the world, like Sephora and Backcountry. We serve billions of requests every year, and you’ve probably seen our results somewhere and used our product without knowing it. We differentiate ourselves by focusing on metrics over features, and reinventing search and discovery from the ground up as a machine learning challenge with the specific goal of improving metrics like revenue. We have grown several hundred percent YoY for the last 2 years and have customers in every ecommerce vertical, around the world, and spanning many languages.
About the Role
The Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing programs that drive revenue growth through our partner ecosystem in North America and Europe. This person will work closely with our sales, product, and marketing teams to identify opportunities for partner marketing campaigns, develop marketing assets, and manage campaign execution. The ideal candidate will have experience managing marketing programs with partners, strong project management skills, and a data-driven approach to marketing that prioritizes pipeline growth. Constructor is a part of the MACH Alliance, and our partner network includes AWS, Commercetools, Salesforce, Akeneo, BigCommerce, and many others. This role reports to the Director of Growth Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least 3 Years of Experience in Partnership/Channel Marketing within the SaaS Industry (bonus if in the ecommerce industry)
- Proven track record of building and executing successful partnership across internal and external teams, and marketplace marketing programs that drive revenue growth
- Knack for prioritizing initiatives that drive pipeline growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with partners and internal cross-functional teams such as growth marketing, events marketing, sales, and SDRs
- Strong analytical skills and ability to leverage data to inform and optimize marketing strategies
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with AWS, Commercetools, Salesforce, Akeneo, BigCommerce, or the MACH Alliance is a plus.
- Experience with marketing tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, and Asana.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Constructor
At Constructor.io we are committed to cultivating a work environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome individuals of all backgrounds and provide equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of their education, diversity of opinion, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or affiliation in any other protected group.
Something looks off?