SWE for AB Testing Platform
Constructor.io powers product search and discovery for the largest retailers in the world, like Sephora and Backcountry, serving billions of requests every year: you have most likely used our product without knowing it. Each year we are growing in revenue and scale by several multiples, helping customers in every eCommerce vertical around the world.
We love working together to help each other succeed, and are committed to maintaining an open, cooperative culture as we grow. We get to the right answer with empathy, ownership and passion for making an impact.
The Experiments team builds tools to evaluate product hypotheses. We help other teams to drive their ideas in the right direction to raise KPIs such as revenue and conversions. We focus on quality over quantity of experiments.
Team members solve a range of tasks, from developing the core experiments platform to creating solutions for metrics/dashboards/tools, and also continually improve the trustworthiness/necessary time/count of experiments. As a member of the Experiments team, you will integrate state-of-the-art solutions for AB tests, integrate other evaluation methods, and develop a scalable and flexible system for the company and customers.
Challenges you will tackle
- Build and support the platform for AB tests and infrastructure services
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical teams to develop and integrate solutions to improve platform functionality
- Improve business KPIs by providing a trustworthy solution for product changes
- You have hands-on experience building services for production, with a good understanding of the full pipeline of development.
- You understand the necessity of monitoring and quality assurance for services that directly affect the customer's experience.
- You have experience with or a good understanding of AB testing and statistics (ideally experience building platforms for AB experiments).
- Stack: Python, SQL, PySpark, Docker, AWS (Athena, S3, Cloudformation), Plotly Dash, Kubernetes, Grafana, Git, Jenkins, Luigi
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Constructor
At Constructor.io we are committed to cultivating a work environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome individuals of all backgrounds and provide equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of their education, diversity of opinion, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or affiliation in any other protected group.
Something looks off?