Associate Product Manager
As an Associate Product Manager at Constructor, you combine extensive project management experience with a growing expertise in product management. You excel in managing the dynamic interplay between sales and engineering, and thrive at handling the Sales and Engineering teams' interaction processes and constantly refining them. With a primary focus on managing requests and scope of prospect-related work, you take ownership of the entire process, from prioritizing and aligning new proof schedules to ensuring timely delivery of tasks. Your ability to understand unique prospect needs, liaise effectively with Account Executives, Engineers, and Product Managers, and create compelling product demos. Additionally, your role involves a significant portion of product-related responsibilities, including developing strategies, roadmaps, and leveraging company strategy to drive meaningful impact. Your commitment to continuous improvement, customer focus, and analytics-driven insights is crucial in shaping our product's future and maintaining our competitive edge in the market.
Constructor powers product search and discovery for some of the largest retailers in the world. We serve billions of requests every week, and you’ve probably seen our results somewhere and used our product without knowing it. We differentiate ourselves by focusing on metrics over features, and reinventing search and discovery from the ground up as a machine learning challenge with the specific goal of improving metrics like revenue. We’re approximately doubling year over year despite the market slow down and have customers in every eCommerce vertical. We’re a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems and want to make our customers’ and coworkers’ lives better. We value empathy, openness, curiosity, continuous improvement, and are excited by metrics that matter. We believe that empowering everyone in a company to do what they think is best can lead to great things.
We’re a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems and want to make our customers’ and coworkers’ lives better. We value empathy, openness, curiosity, continuous improvement, and are excited by metrics that matter. We believe that empowering everyone in a company to do what they think is best can lead to great things.
About the Position
As an Associate Product Manager on the Prospect Solutions team, you will:
- Manage and own the end-to-end implementation of the proof schedule process for our prospects
- Prioritize and align on requests for new proof schedules, identifying each prospect's unique use-cases
- Set timelines for task delivery, negotiating deliverables and deadlines with Account Executives and Sales Engineers
- Create tasks/stories on linear boards and ensure clear communication between Account Executives, Engineers, and Product Managers
- Take ownership of delivery, conducting regular check-ins to stay on track.
- Arrange sessions with Account Executives for proof schedule results calls, managing stakeholders to deliver optimal results
- Follow up on proof schedules' status and manage their completion
- Work on improving proof schedule processes and identifying product improvement areas
- Develop strategies and roadmaps with support from the director of product or fellow product managers
- Coordinate with other teams to prioritize prospect needs
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and inform the product area
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in project management, with a strong preference for experience in product management roles
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and stakeholder relationships effectively
- Background in eCommerce, Retail, SaaS, or a related field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team collaboration skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Focus on empathetic communication and continuous improvement
Unlimited vacation time -we strongly encourage all of our employees take at least 3 weeks per year
A competitive compensation package including stock options
Fully remote team - choose where you live
Work from home stipend! We want you to have the resources you need to set up your home office
Apple laptops provided for new employees
Training and development budget for every employee, refreshed each year
Parental leave for qualified employees
Work with smart people who will help you grow and make a meaningful impact
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Constructor
At Constructor.io we are committed to cultivating a work environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome individuals of all backgrounds and provide equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of their education, diversity of opinion, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or affiliation in any other protected group. Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every one of the qualifications listed. Our primary interest is in finding the best candidate for the job. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of our listed qualifications.