We are seeking an exceptional Product Manager who can dive deep with engineering to understand technical challenges and constraints; work with sales to understand prospective customer’s pain points; and coordinate ideal messaging with marketing -- all while maintaining focus on our customers.
This person will be as talented at communication as they are at analysis and user discovery. Recognizing that a product manager is more effective at leading through persuasion than decree, this individual is expert in artful communication across functional roles, teams and personalities to influence company trajectory. Furthermore, the ideal candidate should be just as comfortable discussing search internally as they are with external partners and current or prospective customers.
Day-to-day you will:
- Create and socialize a compelling roadmap that translates into an iterative and value-driven backlog.
- Orchestrate go-to-market activities with sales and marketing.
- Conduct customer and user interviews to better understand pain-points and product opportunities.
- Drive cross-team coordination and collaboration with your fellow Product Managers to maximize delivered customer value.
- Work to support major new customer onboarding where necessary.
- Perform competitive research and analysis, and regularly report it back to the team.
- Research market trends, and make sure we're planning for where the market will be in a few years, not just today.
- Drive product definition, strategy, long term vision and you have autonomy to go after the largest opportunities, regardless of where they fall within the user journey.
You would be a good fit if:
- You have 2 years of experience leading the definition and delivery of products / features / projects which have a high degree of cross-functional complexity and integration.
- You seek an entrepreneurial environment and have a track-record of delivering results in a high-growth environment.
- You have excellent analytical abilities and can effectively use data to drive decisions.
- You are motivated to deliver value in production and aren't satisfied with works-in-theory solutions.
- You have experience running product in a B2B SaaS context or think you can learn the ropes quickly enough.
- You are collaborative, value learning and are driven to accomplish great things.
- You are excited to bring learnings from your experience to augment our product culture.
- You have demonstrated success working with teams including a significant number of remote and distributed members, particularly in engineering roles.
- Familiarity working in an agile software development environment with empowered teams.
A competitive compensation package including stock options
Fully remote team - choose where you live
Work from home stipend! We want you to have the resources you need to set up your home office
Apple laptops provided for new employees
Training and development budget for every employee, refreshed each year
Parental leave for qualified employees
Work with smart people who will help you grow and make a meaningful impact
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Constructor
At Constructor.io we are committed to cultivating a work environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome individuals of all backgrounds and provide equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of their education, diversity of opinion, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or affiliation in any other protected group.