Sales Development Representative (Remote)
As Constructor.io’s Sales Development Representative (SDR), you’ll be crucial to driving lead generation activities for Constructor.io. You’ll be expected to become intimately familiar with Constructor.io’s product offering and key differentiators in the search space. You’re looking to contribute in an entrepreneurial environment and will enjoy access to the founders and leaders in other functional groups.
You love technology, understand Software as a Service, and are excited to take a key role in contributing to the success of a fast-growing startup. You are an excellent communicator and enjoy getting to know customers out of genuine interest and concern for their needs.
You’ll work with our outbound automation system to find leads, send emails, use Linkedin Sales Navigator, generate interest, and schedule sales calls. As the point of first contact in our sales process, you’ll be the face of Constructor.io to new business opportunities. You’ll qualify leads, gather as much information about the prospect as you can, and work with our sales team to close the sale. If you’re awesome, you’ll grow into an Account Executive position by taking on progressively more account responsibilities.
In this role, you will:
- Take ownership of building top-of-funnel sales opportunities for the sales team by sourcing and qualifying business prospects.
- Manage a high volume of activity, including emails, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and calls, with the ultimate goal to set meetings with qualified customers to discuss our services.
- Critically evaluate our sales process and service to give us feedback on what resonates with customers and what doesn't.
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the sales team to ensure success down-funnel and better inform lead generation activities based on deals won and lost.
- Experiment and iterate to create high-converting, personalized customer introductions explaining our services.
- Manage sales lead data in Salesforce to provide visibility to optimize lead generation activities.
About the Team
We're a passionate team that loves challenges and wants to make people’s lives better. We value openness, curiosity, and continuous improvement. We believe that empowering everyone in a company to do what they think is best can lead to great things.
- 1-2 years experience in sales or sales development.
- A proven track record of sales success at tech companies, large or small.
- A true passion for the products we're building, including good working knowledge of APIs, data, and web technology.
- Basic comfort working with sales tools (e.g. Salesforce and high-end email automation toolsets).
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Constructor
At Constructor.io we are committed to cultivating a work environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome individuals of all backgrounds and provide equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of their education, diversity of opinion, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or affiliation in any other protected group. Studies have shown that women and people of color may be less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every one of the qualifications listed. Our primary interest is in finding the best candidate for the job. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of our listed qualifications.