Partnerships Manager - EMEA
Constructor.io powers product search and discovery for some of the largest retailers in the world, like Sephora and Backcountry, serving billions of requests every year. We differentiate ourselves by focusing on metrics over features, and reinventing search and discovery from the ground up as a machine learning challenge with the specific goal of improving metrics like revenue. We have grown several hundred percent YoY for the last 2 years and have customers in every eCommerce vertical, around the world, and spanning many languages.
We’re a passionate team of technologists who love challenges and want to make our customers’ and coworkers’ lives better. We value empathy, openness, curiosity, continuous improvement, and being driven by metrics that matter. We believe that empowering everyone in a company to do what they think is best can lead to great things.
EMEA Partnership Role
You will be responsible for identifying strategic partnerships that drive customer growth for Constructor. Success in this role will be defined by a steady stream of new strategic partners who drive enterprise customers to Constructor.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in leading successful indirect sales initiatives via partnerships and have experience with aligning partner motivations with desired business outcomes to build creative programs that align to the Constructor strategic goals.Key Responsibilities
· Cultivating relationships with key strategic partners.
· Define and achieve revenue based metrics aligning with wider company KPIs/OKRs
· Manage all aspects of business development – from initial outreach through, creative partnership development, deal negotiations, commercial term development and contract signing
· Work closely with the Global Partner team to identify areas of strategic growth across all regions
· Develop a thorough understanding of Constructor products and how to best attribute that to strategic partners
· Develop and maintain reports including pipeline, forecasting, lead opportunities and closed won reports
· Thorough competitor knowledge and good understanding of market conditions to lead and collaborate with the team in developing and implementing effective go-to-market strategies (new integrations, new features, new markets) with new and existing partners.
· Some travel will be expected
· Experienced in building excellent working relationships with key stakeholders, colleagues, and broader teams internally and externally
· A background in eCommerce/Retail/SaaS and partnerships
· Revenue oriented, enthusiastic self-starter, with a proven track record of providing problem-solving leadership and meeting revenue targets via solutions-based consultative sales best-practices.
· Prior experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients
· Able to perform under pressure and able to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment
· A high degree of business acumen, along with the ability to negotiate creative, complex deal terms from initial deal terms to signed contracts
- Unlimited vacation time -we strongly encourage all of our employees take at least 3 weeks per year
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Company sponsored US health coverage (100% paid for employee)
- Fully remote team - choose where you live
- Work from home stipend! We want you to have the resources you need to set up your home office
- Apple laptops provided for new employees
- Training and development budget for every employee, refreshed each year
- Maternity & Paternity leave for qualified employees
- Work with smart people who will help you grow and make a meaningful impact
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Constructor
At Constructor.io we are committed to cultivating a work environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome individuals of all backgrounds and provide equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of their education, diversity of opinion, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or affiliation in any other protected group.