Constructor.io powers product search and discovery for some of the largest retailers in the world, like Sephora and Backcountry. We serve billions of requests every year, and you’ve probably seen our results somewhere and used our product without knowing it. We differentiate ourselves by focusing on reinventing search and discovery from the ground up with the specific goal of improving key customer metrics. We have grown several hundred percent year over year for the last 2 years and have customers in every eCommerce vertical - around the world, and spanning many languages.
We’re a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems and want to make our customers’ and coworkers’ lives better. We value empathy, openness, curiosity, continuous improvement, and are excited by metrics that matter. We believe that empowering everyone in a company to do what they think is best can lead to great things.
About the Position
- Helping prospects to integrate their data and UI with our services (ETL & front-end)
- Answering technical questions from prospects about our services
- Validating prospects’ data and the quality of results returned by our services
- Supporting teammates with thorough and thoughtful code reviews
- Building dashboards and alerts with React, Redux, Node, and Elasticsearch
- Coordinating with other teams to prioritize prospect needs
- Contribute to our open-sourced repositories on GitHub