Bryj Technologies, Inc.
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
We are looking for talented, passionate, and committed people to join our Engineering Team and help us meet the challenges of our ever-growing business. As a QA Engineer, you will work as a part of an inclusive and autonomous agile team and collaborate with other technical, product, and design teams across the company to deliver on time and according to quality standards. Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Scrum team to understand project requirements and user stories to create detailed test plans to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Plan and coordinate testing activities, thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs.
- Prepare and maintain detailed, comprehensive, well-structured test plans and cases.
- Execute test cases manually and through automated testing tools to verify and validate software functionality.
- Manage the defect tracking process, including identification, reporting, and resolution verification.
- Conduct regression testing to ensure new features and changes do not affect existing functionality.
- Engage in Sprint Retrospectives to provide feedback on product quality and improve development processes by enhancing testing methodologies.
- Create and maintain comprehensive test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test data.
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering team Lead to assist with the release process.
- Ensure compliance with industry best practices, QA standards, and company policies.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field or commensurate experience
- 5+ years of experience working as a QA Engineer in manual and/or automated testing.
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end mobile app testing
- 2+ years of experience as part of an Agile team
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written, for effective collaboration and reporting.
- Knowledge of Mobile Apps a plus
- Strong analytics and organization skills
- Passion for detail and ‘the little things’
- Values based culture: Care, Integrity, Simplicity, Joy and Boldness.
- Learn and grow. Work alongside growth mindsets that embrace continuous learning.
- Enjoy the journey alongside teammates striving to be world-class in every way.
- We’re a global company with a diverse team that speaks over 25 languages