Product Marketing Manager
Bryj Technologies, Inc.
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and committed person to join our Marketing team to help us meet the challenges of our ever-growing business. As Product Marketing Manager, you will work as a part of an inclusive, fast-moving autonomous team and collaborate with other sales, marketing, and product teams across the company to achieve our customer and revenue goals. Primary Role & Responsibilities:
- Master Bryj’s SaaS platform, translate technical details into benefits for customers and partners, and train the sales team to articulate the products’ benefits to prospects.
- Coordinate with the business development and sales teams on product marketing collateral, including sales and partner enablement tools, demos, videos, user and success stories, technical white papers, and training.
- Work with the marketing team to create materials highlighting product features and benefits.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position the platform and work with product management to provide roadmap guidance, including competitive product intelligence and pricing.
- Work with CSM and customers post-sale on platform adoption.
- 4+ years of experience managing product marketing for a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience creating professional product-related marketing, sales enablement, customer materials, events, and omnichannel campaigns to support business goals.
- Self-motivated and experienced in managing your workload, including multiple projects, with excellent attention to detail under deadlines.
- Comfortable communicating and working with product management and sales teams on marketing efforts in English. French is a plus.
- Win and conversion rates.
- Marketing asset utilization and quality of marketing support provided to sales and partner managers.
- Feature adoption and churn rates.
- Must be passionate about building product marketing materials and campaigns that drive sales and customer platform adoption.
- Lisboa (Lisbon), Portugal office; must be eligible to work in the EU
- Values based culture: Care, Integrity, Simplicity, Joy and Boldness.
- Learn and grow. Work alongside growth mindsets that embrace continuous learning.
- Enjoy the journey alongside teammates striving to be world-class in every way.
- We’re a global company with a diverse team that speaks over 25 languages.