Bryj Technologies, Inc.
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2023
We are looking for talented, passionate, and committed people to join our Engineering Team and help us meet the challenges of our ever-growing business. As an iOS Developer, you will work as a part of an inclusive and autonomous agile team and collaborate with other technical, product, and design teams across the company to deliver on time and according to quality standards. Primary Role & Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile components to be integrated into the existing SDKs.
- Develop clean, organized, and scalable iOS applications in Swift
- Collaborating with the product team to define SDK features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the implemented specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving SDK bottlenecks.
- Respect the priorities given by the technical project manager to the best of your ability
- Maintaining the code and automation of the implemented solutions
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation or other deliverable initiatives provided by the Solutions Architect
- Proven experience as an iOS developer.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English.
- Written and spoken French is an asset.
- Team Performance
- Time for Delivery
- Unwavering curiosity to learn and enhance mobile app experiences.
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Values based culture: Care, Integrity, Simplicity, Joy and Boldness.
- Learn and grow. Work alongside growth mindsets that embrace continuous learning.
- Enjoy the journey alongside teammates striving to be world-class in every way.
- We’re a global company with a diverse team that speaks over 25 languages.